Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 6 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:41 pm

Shaodw padded after her, as they approached her home. The smell of humans was everywhere. Wrinkling his nose he padded inside. It was cool and dark in the bush and through the darkness he could make out a small nest made with feathers and tufts of grass. As his eyes adjusted he meowed, "Nice place,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:42 pm

Frostbite (same as in Circle 7)
History: Frostbite used to live with a friendly human which gave her her gentle personality. Her owner moved on a last minute account, and Frostbite has been out on the streets for about 2 months. She barely knows her way around and is desperate to find someone to lead her around and become friends with.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:44 pm

"Thanks." Feather went back deeper then camp out with a mouthful of feathers. She sraped a little patch in the ground a put them there. Then she used her teeth and tore off some laves from the bush. Feather then curled up in her bedding. "Oh, sorry, urm will you be staying?"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Shadow shook his head. "No," He replied simply and stepped outside. The sun was overhead, it was noon. Shadow's stomach snarled and he remembered that he hadn't eaten for 2 days.
As he padded down the street he checked every trash can he saw for food.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Frostbite rounded the corner and crawled into the bushes, hoping to find some sort of food, when she suddenly halted. There was another she-cat there, and it seemed like she had just fought something. The wounds made Frostbite wince even to look at them. She always had a bad sensation whenever she saw blood. "Um, hello?" she meowed nervously, afraid of what the wild cat would think of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:19 pm

Feather looked up at Frostbite. "Hi." She said limmping into her little sleeping hollow. "What's your name? My names Feather."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:30 pm

Frostbite looks down shyly, "My name's Frostbite, but don't get intimidated by my name, I think whoever who came up with it was either crazy or delirious."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:35 pm

Feather looked at Frostbite with a tender, friendly showing in her bluw eyes. "I don't really think it can..... I have been through alot these last days." Feather saw Frostbite looking at her leg. Feather nodded. "Thats one thing.... But anyway did you want to stay with me? I am kinda not able to do much right now but I do know a good place to find food." Feather bit off a leaf that was moist and put it on her leg. "So how about it?" Feather asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:44 pm

Frostbite nearly jumped in happiness "Of course, of course!" she meowed. "If you need any help while you're healing, I can do it for you." Suddenly she looked at the ground again, "I've been out for only 2 months, so I might be a burden to you...I can barely find any food." Her eyes shine with tears at the thought of her kind old human owner. "Sorry," she says as she sits down, trying to hide her sadness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:52 pm

"Its ok." Feather said touchong Frostbites shoulder with the tip of her tail. "I was abandned by my Twolegs too. They got a dog. They just left me in a box in an alley while it was pouring rain." Feather remembered that night. "But thats done. I am sure we'll both be fine. Here follow me." Feather limped out of her sleeping hollow and out of the bush. "Its this way." Feather said hobbling down an alley.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 pm

Shadow found some trashcans at the end of an alley. No other cats were nearby and he could make out the smell of food. Knocking the lid off the can, he stuck his slim body into the mouth of the trashcan. Using his front paws, he dug around the rubble searching for an trace of food.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:00 pm

Frostbite got up and followed, "Alright, thanks, that makes me fell a lot better." She smiled for the first time in months. "Where are we going anyways? And I think I saw a flash of a tom before I got here, who was he?" She asked, curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Feather felt sad. And the past few days of events flashed past her mind. 'I told him I loved him' She thought, 'He said that I was nice ebut it couldn't work.... then today....' FEtaher then said, "That was Shadow. I told him I loved him, but I don't think he loves me..... he simply said.... It couldn't work" She britened up. "We are going to the back side of a resaraunt that most cats don't know about. They have alot of food scraps there usually."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:13 pm

"Things didn't work out? Well, I'm best at fixing that. If want to give it another try, I can most certainly help!" Frostbite smiled. "Ooh, I really am hungry. Thanks for everything Feather." She said happily.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:21 pm

Shadow crawled out of the trashcan dragging some scraps of chicken with him. Picking the food up, he carried them outside. Across the street he saw Feather and some other she cat walking together toward a resturant. Shadow sunk back trying to hide himself from their view.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:25 pm

"Thanks Frostbite." Feather stopped at the end of the Alley near a dumpster. SHe crawled over to the other side. "Step on this trash can and jump in. You should be able to jump back out. Just throw anything you find out. The humans don't empy it until the end of the week. She there should be pleanty in there." Feather sat patiently waiting. Then she caught a wiff of Shadows scent. But she didn't say anything or give off that she had. And instantly she knew he had heard what she had said to Frostbite about her loving him and her not thinking her lved her back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:31 pm

Frostbite jumped in with a clatter onto the trashcan and into the dumpster quickly. She had seen Feather look warily over her shoulder and knew that it was Shadow she was looking at. Frostbite was ready to wait in the dumpster and let them converse a bit, then jump in and take a stand to help Feather.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:32 pm

Feather ealized Frostbite had seen her look. So she immediatly change the subject. "What do you see? Anything good?"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:50 pm

As one of the she cats jumped over the fence, he saw that Feather was distracted. He bounded out of the alley and down the street, the chicken still dangling in his mouth. He slowed himself when he got to a small bakery. Lying beneath one of the outdoor tables, he feasted on his meal.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:02 pm

Mairenn purred loudly. Then her ears perked up, and she hissed. "ALIENS! IN THE SKY!!!" she yelped. Being the idiots they were, of course the two males looked up. Silently and surely, Mairenn dashed off into the distance. "I don't see anything..." remarked Cloud, only to realize Mairenn was long gone. Mairenn spotted Feather and ran towards her. "Oi, where's Shad- Whoa, who's this?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:32 pm

"HI Mairenn, this is Frostbite." Feather had some reamnants of dried blood clinging to her fur and her back leg was lifted up in a bad limp. But her blue eyes were still bright. "She's going to be helping me while I can't get food for myself and afterwards she'll be staying with me. She was abandoned 2 months ago by her humans. Shadow, I don't he got me a tidbit and left."

Feather turned to Frostbite.

"Frostbite this is Mairenn. She helped me and Shadow before."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:41 am

"Aaaah, humans, can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em." Mairenn winked at Frostbite. "I have to say, those Cloud and Fang guys sure were stupid. I mean, seriously, Who falls for the "ALIEN!" gig anymore?!" Mairenn snickered. "Ah, males. Usually good for a laugh, and, if you're lucky, a happy life."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:39 am

Feather smiled. "Marienn did you want to have lunch with us today?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:22 pm

Lindsey prowled around New York City looking for a meal to eat. She licked her fur before she began to walk, she knew she had to be pretty before she could walk. As time went on, Lindsey passed an alley where she saw two large humans who were interigating a little boy, asking him where two cats ran off to. The boy answered the bakery. Lindsey learns that the two humans are animal control!

Blue became lost. He didn't know where all the other cats went!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:53 pm

Frostbite laughed, Mairenn seemed like a jovial character that she would like. "It's nice to meet you!" she meowed, still giggling. She looked around, and realized that Shadow had disappeared. 'Well, so long to my plan' she thought, and rolled her eyes. But, it was better to be laughing. "Yeah, guys are just sooo gullible." she said, grinning. "Where are we gonna eat?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum