Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 13 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Everything was hazy. A gray fuzz filtered out the world. It felt like he was dead. Was he? No, death should be peaceful and bright. Pain still knawed at his battered body but everything seemed to be numbed out. But the voices. They were crystal clear. They whispered to him. Telling him strange and exciting secrets. Were they angels? Telling him that everyone was waiting for him? Then images appeared. They were faint and fuzzed out but soon became clear. His parents. They were smiling and talking to him. Though he wasn't sure what they were saying they seemed to be happy that he was with them. Shadow felt his paws tug and he was slowly walking toward his deceased parents. They licked his head and nuzzled his muzzle. But a dark silence settled over them. They started to move their mouths rapidly, there expression sad and weary.
"What's wrong?" Shadow asked them. His mouth felt dry and cracked. It hurt to talk. They nuzzled their son one last time and disappeared.
"Mum! Dad!" He called out ignoring the pain that seared his throat.

The grayness loosened and he saw a sea of cats. They looked up toward a large rock where a black cat stood next to a silver princess. He looked anxious, his tail waving back and forth. Suddenly, he turned toward the silver cat and started talking rapidly to her. His eyes were blazed with fire. The she cat looked scared and frightened. Yet she seemed so familiar. His mind poked through his memories, but most were distant and faded. As he gazed looking at the scene he saw the black cat start to court her. But, as a screech sounded his thoughts were elsewhere. At once, the cats surged toward the rock. Disappearing behind it. The silver she cat hopped down from her post and charged over to him. Why him? He was battered and near death? The black cat seemed to be a handsome fellow, why would she want to see him? She started talking to him. Her voice warbled. He felt her breath on his body as she tried to tell him something.

She looked around and started talking to others. Another cat soon appeared in the picture. Her pelt was patched in many colors. Black, orange, white. Shadow soon felt his body liften. He felt pressure on his scruff, though it hurt he couldn't find the words to say it. His vision faded and his world turned dark. The last word he heard was 'Feather'.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:48 pm

A While Later.......

(Feather and Frost had made it to the park, they were sitting under a willow tree near a pond, it was night time and darkness was all around, accept for stars, and Feathers silvery coat.)

Feather sat near Shadow. Once they had gotten there Feather had made a grassy and willow leaf nest while she had Frost watch Shadow. Now Feather sat next to Shadow, gently rasping her touch over his battered, bruised body. "Oh, Shadow," Feather said loud enough for Shadow and herself to hear. "Please be ok....." She rasped gently over a wound. "Please... I know you can get through this..... " Then she gently nuzzled his head with her muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:02 pm

Shadow was floating. He floated through time and space. Wherever his head turned nothing was there. As he swam in the darkness he saw a small light ahead. Curious he pressed onward. The light grew and consumed the darkness. OPeing his eyes, he saw the world. It was night and the sky was filled with millions of tiny leaves. They fluttered down, the sign of autumn drawing near. Shadow sensed another presense laying alongside of him. Slowly, he was able to gather his senses together. He could smell the cool night air. Taste the blood in his mouth. Hear the steady breathing of another cat next to him. And feel the grass on his paws. He lifted his head weakly and a spasm of pain ripped through his body. His head dropped and he felt his body bend inward into a ball. His mouth opened up in a silent scream and his eyes gazed around wildly in pain.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:09 pm

Feather stood for a second seeing Shadow Spasm in pain. "Shhh, easy......" She picked up a large maple leaf with water in it and set it down near Shadow's mouth. Soothingly she whispered "Come, drink, its ok." Feather to a lap of water to try to show that it was ok. Feather moved her head so she and Shadow could look eachother in the eyes. Her eyes glimmered with hope, and fear, and love all mixed together. 'What have I done to you.....?'' Feather said so quietly that Shadow could barely hear it.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:20 pm

A silver she cat appeared in front of him. Her blue eyes sparkled in the moonlight. Who was she? Why did she seem so familiar? He pondered these questions as she set a maple leaf down in front of him. Water glistened on it's surface and he suddenly felt the she cat lick him behind the ear. Feeling self conscious, he pushed his head down as far as he could into the grass, trying to escape her licking. Stretching his tongue out, he lapped at the water. It's cool freshness sent a new life into his body. Feeling slightly stronger, he inched himself away from the she cat unsure who she was and what she wanted from him.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:26 pm

"Shadow," Feather said when her was buring his face. "Shadow, its me, Feather. Don't you remeber?" Feather's eyes now showed worry more than anything. "Don't you remember?" Feather grabbed the second leaf she had set aside and replaced it with the first one.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:29 pm

"Who are you?" He grumbled edging away from the she cat. "How do you know my name?" THe world around him flet warbled, as if he was born into another body. Shadow racked his brain for any memories but everything was fuzzy and unclear. "Where am I? Where's Princess?" The last memory that seemed to mean something of him was Princess telling him to find food.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

Mairenn started to scream. "NO WAY. NOOOO WAAAAAY! AAAAAAGGGHHHH!" Geniune worry was on her face. "Shadow, remember Feather? She loves you? Remember me? The singing, annoying one?" Mairenn began to get very upset. Butting her head into his sore body, she made little mewling noises. "After all why've gone through?! Why now?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Feather eyes went wide. "I am Feather," She said with a hint of shock in her voice, then she pause and continued. "I know your name because we-" her mind drifted tward something, anything he would remember. "We fought Princess the first time, and then you saved me, qnd I love you. I don't know where Princess is, she almost killed us both." Feather looked at Shadow. "You don't remember?" She explained all this more gently and calm than Mairenn. SHe turned to Mairenn, "You shouldn't do that, you could make his injuries worse." She gently nudged her naway, but next to Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:41 pm

"Watch it!" He snarled swiping his paw at annoying she cat who tried to butt him.
He licked his paws. "I have no idea what you're talking about. I don't know any Feather. I just remember Princess telling me to go find some food. I would never rebel against her. Now, if you would just be kind enough, could you tell me the way back to her alley? I'm late at getting her food."
Shadow struggled to his paws. Everywhere was sore. He tried to raise his tail to show some dignity but it flopped down, uselessly.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:46 pm

"But-" Feathers eyes we're sad, and started watering, "How can you not remember?" Feather stood and steped a step away. "I don't know where Princess's alley is anymore..... Shadow...... " SHe stepped foreward to nuzzle his muzzle.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:50 pm

Shadow stepped back his fur bristling. Why won't the she cat just accept that he doesn't know her?
"Listen, I don't have a clue who you are. So please leave me alone and find someone else to pester." With a growl, Shadow limped away from the small group. He found himself a small tree hanging over a little pond. Exhausted, he settled down beneath it's frothy branches and cleaned his wounds.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:01 pm

Feather watched him in disbelief. She suddenly felt very light-headed. 'He doesn't know who I am......'' She thought. Then she yawned. 'I don't have the energy now, I am to tired..... I'll have to talk to him in the morning....'

THE NEXT MORNING:

Feather was shocked awake by a pain. She opened her eyes. She was being shaken by a Pit Bull. And another dog was on its way, a blue heeler by the looks of it. She tried to spin to kick but she couldn't. The dog just shook her harder. She started to desparately yowl. She could feel the teeth digging deeper into her scruff.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:10 pm

Frostbite was stunned. 'How come he doesn't know who we are?' she thought the whole night, restlessly turning. She drifted into a light sleep when she was roughly shaken up. She sniffed the air...'dogs?' she though. Suddenly, a ginormous blue heeler's face surrounded her vision. Frostbite also saw Feather being held by a Pit Bull. "HELP!"she yowled.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm

A vicious snarl tore Shadow from his dream state. THe sun filtered through the branches of the tree, speckling his fur. He stood up and stretched, he felt the sore muscles and the wounds groan from all the stress. Sniffing the air, he caught the faint scent of dog. Instantly, his senses were on high. His eyes wide with alertness and his tail puffed out, he looked behind the tree and saw two large dogs. A pit bull towered over the she cat that had thought he knew her and a Blue Heeler was growling menacing at another she cat that had joined their party. He slunk back behind the tree, scared out of his mind.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

Suddenly the pitbull let go. As Feather slammed into the group she felt the wind ripped forcefully out of her lungs. Then the god picked her up grashing harder when it saw she was still alive. "Die, die, kill, kill." The dog was saying in cat over and over again. Feather saw Shaqdow hiding behind a tree and she let one last scream out. "Shadow!" She managed to yell. 'Please let him remember, or I will be killed.' Feather thought feebly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:14 pm

"Oh, no you don't," said Mairenn, noticing Shadow slinking away into the background. Picking him up by the scruff of his neck, she flung him out into the open. "Guess what, Shadow ol' buddy. We know you. Here's some evidence, Mr. 'I don't know you are leave me alone!' A) Princess killed your parents. B) Princess has a daughter named Lindsey. C) Princess is a pyschopath, which really just goes without saying. D) I know who Princess is, and I know by hard experiance that she does not like to be woken up by the Song that Never Ends. E) You have a brother named Zane, who is also a pyschopath. How the heck would I know all this if I didn't know you? P.S., I'm not a stalker."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Her shreik was cut off as she was thrown into the tree. The Pitbull stalked up, hatred and intent in his eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:57 pm

Shadow snarled and swatted at the crazy she cat.
"Leave me alone! Can't you see that I'm trying to go unoticed by the dogs?"
Stepping back he saw the grey she cat get battered by the pit bull.
"You might want to go save your friend," He meowed simply.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:25 pm

"Kill, kill, die, die." It chanted then he Pitbull opened it jaws. Feather was frozen in fear. The past few weeks events flashed before her. Her eyes were glazed with fear. She winced. The dog was going to close its mouth around her neck in a moment, and it would all be over.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:47 pm

The blue heeler was swinging Frostbite side to side by the scruff of her neck, and none too gently either. Feather was seeing black spots on the corner of her eyesight as she heard the dog rasp: "You will die today little kitty, die." 'Shadow, Mairenn, help us!' she pleaded in her mind as she saw Feather being corned by the pit bull, his jaws almost about to clamp her neck. Frostbite knew that if she was flung any longer, she would die soon as well.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:14 pm

Feathers eyes started to get black dots. ''L- leave m-me alone,'' she feebly rasped. "Die!" The dog said opening his jowls so he could be rady to clamp on Feather's neck for a kill. Feather managed a weak hiss. The dog was almost ready to lng for the kill....

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:02 pm

Mairenn shot a glance at Feather. She couldn't risk persuading Shadow anymore. Flying through the air, Mairenn landed solidly on the Pit Bull's head. Taking a good swipe at its eyes first, she began to scratch its back with an intense fury.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:42 pm

Shadow screeched as he saw a she cat bring at the large dog holding the grey she cat in its jaws.
"You are all crazy!" He snarled turning tail. Desperatly eager to flee, Shadow saw another dog chewing up the other she cat. It swung her small limb body to and fro. His eyes gazed horribley at the scene. To stunned to move he felt something stirring inside him. Blinking his eyes away from the gruesome action of the dog he charged out of the park unknowing that something was bubbling in the core of his brain.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Feather was hurt, but she had a moment to recover from being shaken. Her scruff hurt, then she looked to she Shadow. She stood up blinking, making sure she could fight. Feather dashed over next to Shadow, and fell into the partner fighting style they had used to attack the gaurds in the tunnels back at Zane's clan. She threw her self onto the dogs back and bit and clawed, almost as though it was the gaurd...... They were now falling into the partner fighting better...... 'I hope he remembers!' She thought frantically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum