Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 4 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Feather felt alot of pressure on her small for but she still managed to keep her grip. Feather then played dead.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:49 pm

Princess shook the she cat off her back and pressed her paws against her flank. Picking Feather up by the scruff she flung her to the side of the alley.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:51 pm

"Great timing," hissed Mairenn, picking up the "dead" Feather by the scruff of her neck. "You're going to get killed. Now, you can either run away with Blue, and let me drag Shadow off, or, you can continue fighting, have me drag you away, and hope that Shadow follows. Take your pick.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:54 pm

Feather then stopped playing dead. Rapidly whispering, "Get Shadow out of here, or just back me up go into that box and find out what he wants to do." She jumped foreward extremely quickly and jumped up agaist the wall nearest to Princess and through her full wait down on her. Then she did a teeth grip on Princess's back legs while having her claws firmly planted into Princess's fur.

(Feather was standing on the knocked down Princess when she bit.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:56 pm

Princess screeched and rolled over onto her back.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:00 pm

Feather dodged out of the way. But did a front paw blow which scratched Princess's Nose. Feather was starting to tire. Although her eyes didn't betray this, ther eyes where an inferno of Blue Fire, hungry to protect Shadow. Feather jumped up onto a trash can. 'I got it.' Feather thought. Then she said, "What kind of sick cat are you? Hmm? Killing for no reason? You are so sad........." Feather was ready for Princess's next attack, but she knew if Shadow didn't get out, or she didn't leave, she would die.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:06 pm

Princess snarled and rammed into the bottom of the trash can, making it clatter to the ground. She jumped onto Feather and pinned her down. Her sharp claws dug into Feather's grey pelt, drawing blood. "I don't mind killing, just as long as I get what I want," He mouth spread into a cruel evil grin. Princess grabbed Feather's neck fur and shook her around a couple of times, then she threw her on the ground and bit deep into her leg.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:10 pm

Feather yowled in pain. But used her other leg and did a back kick which torn fun and drew blood on Princess's face. She then limped up and onto the last trash can that was in the alley. "Know what Princess? YOU ARE SAD AND SICK!" She hissed out these words.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:15 pm

Princess charged at Feather and knocked her up against a wall. "I'll kill you right now and I won't be ashamed of it," She grinned. "So say good bye to your beloved Shadow!" Princess lunged forward at Feather's neck but threw her head back in pain. ON top of her back stood Shadow. His face was crunched up in anger and his neck fur was bristling. "Get off of her, Princess! The one you want is me!"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:16 pm

"Shadow!" Feather cried out. "We can beat her if we tag team." Feather hurt all over especially on her tail, shoulders, and stomach but she sumed up her last drops of strength. Feather stood next to Shadow with Princess cornered.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:52 pm

Suddenly, Mairenn pounced on Princess, and went for Princess's throat. This was all getting very tedious, and not fun to watch. Guess I shouldn't have woken her up...Oops. "DIE, BRAT!" shrieked Mairenn. "Or at least, just please get knocked out, get tired, etcr."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:38 pm

Princess dodged Mairenn's blow. She huddled against the corner, her tail puffed up. "Leave!" She hissed. "Leave like the cowards you are! But the next time I see you, I will kill you," She screeched the last words and dove into her box.

Shadow raced over to Feather. "Why didn't you listen?" He scolded her. "Being around me only causes others pain. Stick with Blue, he's always happy and he really likes you for company."
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:03 pm

Feather looked into Shadow's eyes. "True, and I know I was stupid, but I don't love Blue, he's ok. But I love you."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

Shadow gave her a rustrated sigh. "Even though you love me, it still won't keep you safe. I suggest you go with some other cat before you get yourself killed." He jumped onto some trashcans and hopped up onto a wall, with one last glance he disappeared over the other side. He raced through the darkening alleys. Above him, the sky turned a deep blue and small stars were starting to show. After running for what seemed like forever, he stopped near a junkyard. He sniffed the air. There was no scent of humans only cats. As he cautiously approached the yard, he found a small box where he could sleep in. He padded up to it and stepped inside, where he curled up and slept.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:39 pm

Mairenn silently screamed and shrieked. What is this?! An soap opera. "I love you!", "Go be with some other cat", I mean, can't I have been stuck in an action/ adventure?! Do I have to knock them out, and ship them to Japan?! "Don't worry, Feather," Mairenn reassured Feather. "He's bluffing. Males can't put up the 'I'm too dangerous, don't love me!' facade for too long."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:56 pm

"I wish hope so. Thanks, I appreciate all the help....." And Feather limped off too her bush infront of the hotel, not caring if she ate tonight. She did find some cool, moist leaves in the bottom of the bush. SHe put them on her wounds then she curled up in her nest. 'I hope I see Blue again soon, I won't be able to feed my slf. This bite on my leg feels infected......' She thought as she was dozing off.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:07 pm

Shadow was dreaming, he knew he was dreaming because his mother and father were there. They were looking for him. Searching through every alley calling his name. "I'm over here!" Shadow called. But they couldn't hear him. As the two couples searched he followed trying to get their attention. BUt, as they entered another alley, he heard them give a reliefed sigh. THey had found their lost son. As Shadow peeked around his parents he saw a small black cat lying on the ground. His body was sitting in a red crimson puddle. Blood. He turned around and saw his own parents had meant the same fate.
"You're time is up," A cruel familiar voice sneered. It was Princess. "Goodnight!" The large she cat lunged at him and Shadow's vision turned dark.

The sun was starting to rise, over the edge of Manhattan and the taxis were just starting to pick up their first customers. In a small box, in a junk yard lay a cat. Rats were nimbling at his pelt. Trying to break skin, to have some food. Shadow cracked his eyes open and let the sun's rays filter in. Narrowing his eyes, he lifted his head. The rats had noticed the cat awaken and had run away. Tasting the air, he reconized the scent of blood. INstantly, the dream flooded back into him. He shot out of the box and skittered to a stop. The blood scent was gone and all he could hear was his own buffeting. Licking his fur down, he scanned the yard for any signs of food.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:33 pm

Meanwhile over under her bush feather had awoken with no dream, just an aching feeling in her belly. After she opened her eyes she noticed that her body hurt less all accept for her back leg where Princess had bitten her. Feather tried to stand up but the leg was tiff and she couldn't put wait on it. So managed to limp out of the bush and into the nearest alley. Maybe she'd get lucky and somebody wouldv'e dropped a peice of food. She sniffed around with no such luck. So she hobbled over into some shade to take a breather. "I can't do this by myself!" She angrliy mumbled to her self."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:14 pm

In the distance, he saw some rats huddled together on top of a mound. He sprinted over there, his legs pumping as he gained speed. At the right moment he decided he was going to ambush the rat pack and hopefully scare them off. As he drew nearer, his conciousness reared back toward the previous day. Feather had confessed her love for him and all he had said was to leave him alone. His mouth curled into a snarl and adrenline pumped into him. The rats were drawing closer and he was about to commence his attack when he was ambushed.

A large lump landed on his back pushing him into the ground. With his face full of dirt, he looked up. A large brown tabby tom stood over him. He had green eyes and one of his ears had a v shaped cut in it.
"What are you doing here?" He spat, his saliva spraying into Shadow's face. The black cat, struggled against the weight on his back but his efforts were useless.
"Just passing through," He growled.
"Just passing through," the tom mocked. "I'd say you're stealing!"
"Stealing? Stealing what?"
The tom snorted. "Food obviously,"
"Okay, I'll leave just tell your freind to get off of me," Shadow hissed annoyed.
The tom looked up to his friend. "Cloud get off of him, but make sure he doesn't escape." Shadow felt the weight lighten on his back and he tried to stand up, but was pushed back into the dirt by a hard paw on his shoulders. "We're taking you prisoner." The tabby said.
Shadow got upand shook the dirt from his fur. He scanned his surroundings for any way of getting out.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:34 pm

"Ugh!" Feather grumblewd hobbling along a back alley tward the dump. "I dont care if its rotten its easy food." Then she heard cats' voices and she saw someone getting off of..... Shadow! Then she hobbled out from behind the garbage up about 5 feet away from the other Toms. Now she could see 3, including Shadow. "Get away from him!" She yowled. She had her back leg lifted up still in a limp.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:39 pm

A familiar meow was heard behind him and Shadow turned his head around. Standing open in the junk yard was Feather. She looked bad. The blood on her pelt had dried and she was holding up her back leg. The tabby laughed. "We'll take her prisoner too, she'll make an excellent she-cat," He sauntered toward Feather, grinning.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Feather hisses very violently. "DONT YOU DARE LAY A PAW ON ME OR HIM!" Feather's ribs were also showing, obviously she hadn't eaten for 2 days. So she was probably just crabby but..... She extended her claws, and went into and acward crouch. And she flashed a tender look to Shadow before staring back at the approaching Tom.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:08 pm

The tabby noticed Feather look at Shadow.
"Oh? Is he your boyfriend?" He grinned and padded back over to Shadow. "So, do you mind if we did this?" The tabby unsheathed his claws and raked them down Shadow's side. Shadow screeched in pain and tried to attack back. BUt, the other tom Cloud held him down.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:26 pm

"I said not to touch him," Feather said calmly but she immediatly had a blacst of adrenaline and ran on all of her legs, hurt on included and bowled into the tom hold Shadow down and did a leap and hold, but at the same time raking 1 front paw claws extemeded all over his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:13 am

Mairenn yawned, and stretched. She had had a wonderful sleep, with no interuptions. However, her peaceful mood was disturbed by one thought: Shadow and Feather, the "star-crossed lovers." Those two were going to have a fun time dealing with their problems. Mairenn heard some cats fighting near the dump. Hmmm, a fight, thought Mairenn. Wow. That sounds just like Shadow and Feather...Oooooh shoot. She sprinted down to the junkyard, and there they were. In trouble. Again. Mairenn let out a roar of rage. "AGGGGH! I LEAVE YOU GUYS ALONE FOR A COUPLE HOURS, AND YOU'RE ALREADY IN TROUBLE!!! DO ME AND BLUE HAVE TO BABYSIT YOU?" Mairenn paused for a breath, then reconsidered. "But then again, Shadow, this will be a great way to prove your manliness and strength. I'll just be a cheerleader. Gooooo Shadow!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum