Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Society

2 posters

Go down

High Society Empty High Society

Post  MidnightBlack Sat May 08, 2010 9:23 pm

High Society New-york-city

New York City, New York. The City that Never Sleeps, The Commercial Capitol of the World, and The Big Apple. Whatever you call it, it's still the same. The society ladder of hell. Don't let its tall buildings and light deceive you. Not everything is good. Even at the top.

The East Side

Parties, clubs, gossip, and drama is what the Eastsiders dwell on. With designer brands and Starbuck's at every corner. Material items and money is definitely NOT a problem. Ask for anything and you get it. But, not everything is nice here. Traitors and backstabbers within your social circle will drive you crazy. Relationships and gossip is what drives your life. Without any parental guidance and wallets stuffed with cash is what makes this life a living nightmare.

The West Side

Crime, fights, gangs, and drugs ravishes this side of the city. With run down apartments and shops you'd be even lucky to find and keep a pair of nice sunglasses without getting jumped on the way home. It's the hard life on the west side, poverty is a main factor here. With shootings every night who knows who'll get killed. Maybe even you. With a lifestyle like this it's survival of the fittest. Will you survive?

The Middle Ground

Jefferson T. High

Located 3 blocks from Central park is New York City's largest high school. Jefferson Thomas High School. Or J.T. High for short. With snowy white halls and boring old classrooms. This is the "Middle Ground" between the two lifestyles. With preppy socialites and low-down "hoods" many cultures and ideas clash making this "Middle Ground" a battlefield. Here, the real lives of the Eastsiders and Westsiders are unveiled. Where the insults are meant and the gossip made, this is the real life of the NYC.

.:~Thy Golden Rule~:.

1. The Age Ranges are between 16-18
2. Romance is allowed (getting pregnant, forbidden love, cheating, etc.) but please don't make it detailed.
3. This is a PG-13 roleplay.
4. This is a LITERATE roleplay, so posts no shorter than 2 sentences. Be descriptive.
5. When the creator (me) of this roleplay is away or offline the roleplay will be locked.
6. The Part Time Occupation form is optional but is recommended if you're a Westsider. If you don't have a job put N/A if you do, please list.

.:~The Form~:.

Full Name:
Age (16-18):
Eye Color:
Physique:
Items:
Part Time Occupation (Optional):
Orientation:
Personality:
Interests:
East or West:
Pets:
Picture:

Last edited by MidnightBlack on Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

High Society Empty Re: High Society

Post  shashaeve14 Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:43 am

Full Name:Lacey Ferguson
Age (16-18):17
Hair Color:Brown-redish
Eye Color:Blue
Physique:Curvy
Items:Iphone, lipgloss, money, purse, mascara... all the preppy stuff...
Part Time Occupation (Optional):None
Orientation:Straight
Personality:Preppy, fierce, curious, flirty. She doesn't really hate the West-siders but she hides it from the others so they don't laugh but she can be nice to them when nobody is there to see or hear her...
Likes:Boys, makeup, texting, shopping, alcohol, talking, spending money.
Dislikes:Nerds, adults.
Interests:Flirting, texting, music.
East or West:East
Pets:She have a cat and a poney.
Picture:http://images.wikia.com/lostpedia/fr/images/3/33/Holland_Roden1.jpg(Looks like Lydia from Teen Wolf)

Last edited by shashaeve14 on Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:30 pm

High Society 17464_11

"...It'll be one of the hardest things in your life."

Full Name: Blake Hill
Age (16-18): 17
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue
Physique: Lean, but muscular
Items: Razor (phone) and skateboard
Part Time Occupation (Optional): Starbuck's
Orientation: Straight
Personality:
"It may be the fact that my entire life, I've felt alone like there was no one there for me, but I have my reasons for being quiet and not trusting. If I was the complete opposite, it would make me more noticeable, and living in the West side, you don't want that. To my dismay, however, I'm pretty hot-headed and rash with my decisions. Controlling myself when people I love (the few that I have) are hurt is a big challenge. Getting to know me will be one of the hardest things in your life."

Despite Blake Hill's hard front, inside (though he hates to admit it) he can be one of the most sensitive people in the world, not the type that can't take a joke, but the one that will be by a person's side. He takes the idea of friends in a hardcore manor. i.e. i trust you, you trust me. You hurt me then I'm going to kick your a** and I hope I'll never see you again. He enjoys helping other people with their problems and gets attached, always putting others in front of himself.
-skateboarding
-girls
-school
-helping others
-nice people
Dislikes:
-east siders
-preps
-people that are full of themselves
-people that pity him
-bullies
-coffee
Interests:
-skateboarding
-walking in the park
-listening to music
-drawing
East or West: West
Pets: none
Picture: See above

MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:42 pm

Am I accepted? Smile And if yes, can we start, please?

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:45 pm

((In my website, there's no rules about being accepted, people can just jump in right away but I made a mistake and forgot to ask for a picture on the form, so can you post a picture of your character? Sorry ! D:))
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:14 am

Okaip, it's fine, I've added a picture Smile

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:04 pm

January 1st
Time: 5:01 P.M.
Weather: Cloudy, 70% chance snow; 27F°

The bitter wind blew through the concrete jungle of New York, the snow laidened ground, deadened the usual blaring noises of the city. I walked along the worn down streets on the West-Side. Trash littered the ground, evidence from last night's party that had run rampant through the city like a plague. In one alley was a body, dead or alive, I did not dare to find out. My eyes staring straight ahead, I set my goal on my current destination, a Starbuck's in the East-side of Manhattan. I was fortunate to get hte job, considering what my place was on the social hierarchy, I wouldn't allow myself to be late to work on the first of the new year.

After another half hour of walking/shivering through the cold, I had arrived. The small bell that hung above the door, announced my arrival. Amanda, the manager glanced at me and smiled.
"Happy New year, Blake!" She said a bit too friendly.
I nodded at her and forced on a a slight smile and headed into the back room. I found my locker which was labeled #17 and stowed my belongings, shedding off the mutiple layers that did little to keep me warm. Finally down to a simple grey v-neck t-shirt, jeans, and some vans that looked like they were begging to be thrown out. I donned my apron and entered into the main room.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Fri Jul 01, 2011 10:42 pm

I looked out at my boyfriend and smirked. He winked at me and I giggled, flirting with him. While we walked outside on this first of January, it was a cold day, he wrapped his sweater around me. I smiled up at him and continued walking up to his car. A nice car that he drove right to the center of the town. He walked out and continued in a different than I did. I walked quickly to the road and saw a Starbucks. I looked back and forth quickly and shrugged.
- Uh, why not, I said to myself, walking in.
I was hungry, thirstly and cold. I needed to drink some hot chocolate, before this night party that we were suppose to have with alcohol and loud music. It happened once a year... teenagers got pregnant, teenagers drank, teenagers were dirty-dancing, they were having fun(all kinds of fun)... and this year, it was at my house! I shook my head and grabbed my cellphone, noticing that a light was blinking. I started going through the messages. Oh, there was one from my parents, who were now gone, thank God, and not coming back until next week. They were wishing me a Happy New Year. I shook my phone in my back jeans pockets and walked to the cashier, trying my best to sound friendly.

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:44 am

My mind was elsewhere, jumping from idea to idea, thought to thought. My eyes never giving away what plagued my brain. The manager, caught my eyes and nodded toward the now occupied register. A blonde girl about my age stood, waiting. I'd seen her before at the high school, mixed in with the other East-siders. But, she however, was the top of them all, she was The Popular East-sider, if that was possible. Despite her famous rep around the school, any guy couldn't resist being drawn to her. She was pretty but... I walked over and asked in the most mock cheerful tone ever, "Hi, welcome to Starbuck's. What can I get you?"
It was the same thing every single time, I didn't understand why anyone would want a coffee that tasted either too sweet or too bitter. Nether-less, I'd never understand the typical East-sider, why they had the uncontrollable obsession to splurge on anything shiny or colorful, even if it was a billion bucks or looked just like other stuff they bought only 3 hours ago.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:15 am

I grinned and looked at him, then at the menu.
- Erm... I would like a hot chocolate... please, she added, quickly, after.
She looked around, making sure there wasn't any other East-siders and smiled. She heard her cellphone ring and grabbed it, quickly, looking at the message from her boyfriend: Meet me at the Starbucks, he had wrote. She blinked and dropped her cellphone in her pocket. She heard a bell behind and noticed a group of East-siders, including her boyfriend, walking in. Oh no, she thought, smells like trouble...

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:21 pm

I punched in her order into the machine, which it totaled out to being $3.40. Expensive much, just for a cup of hot coco? The front door opened, followed by the small tingling of the bell. I watched as more East-siders came in, I glanced down at the girl and noticed a nervous demeanor passed over her face. She knew them and they obviously knew her. I suppose one socialite wasn't allowed to be by themselves, the risk of getting jumped, of course. I avoided their eyes as each sauntered one by one toward the girl in front of me. Silently, I prayed for the drink to hurry up and get finished.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I handed a five dollar bill, quickly and looked back and forth, nervously and waiting for the drink. I suddenly felt a breath behind my neck and turned.
- Oh, it's you, I said, giggling, fakefully...
It was only my boyfriend. I grinned and kissed his cheek, quickly. He watched the guy.
- Hurry up West-sider, he said, leaning against the counter.
I looked at my boyfriend and shook my head.
- Please, be nice, she whispered to him.
He frowned and shrugged.
- Who cares about those poor west-siders?
She looked and sighed. She then looked down and bit her lip, anxiously.

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:13 pm

I heard the guy's comment. Something inside me snapped.
I grabbed the piping hot Hot Chocolate that had just finished and threw it at his face.
"No one calls me a 'poor west-sider." I said, my face level but my eyes filled with fire.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shashaeve14 Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:18 pm

I blinked but looked between the two of them.

The East-siders all blinked and stared.
- Fight, some of them yelled.

His fists tightened and I noticed. I looked down and shook my head. I pushed him.
- Please babe, don't. For me... Just go... leave! I said, tears in my eyes, afraid as I was.

He frowned and looked down at me.
- I love you but this guy right here... he...
I stopped him by kissing him, quickly.
- Go, leave, NOW!

He blinked and walked out with the rest of the group. I looked at him and shook my head.
- I am so sorry, I whispered to the guy.

shashaeve14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum