Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:24 am

Blue freaked out and ran away as fast as possible! First a cat who's name is Shadow (number 1 hated name) and 2. threatning to kill him! This wasn't Blue's lucky day.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 am

Mairenn watched the black and white male run for, which made her even more ticked off. "YOU BETTER WATCH OUT, BUDDY! I'LL FIND YOU- AND MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SLEEP FOR A WEEK!!!"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:35 am

Shadow moved to the side when a she-cat bursted in. Panicing, he reached his paw out and clocked her on the side of her head. This was not good for his image. Dropping his finds, he bounded off.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:38 am

Blue ran as fast he could, he tried to get away from the two cats who almost tried to kill him. He looked back and saw the balck cat behind him running away too. Maybe feathers would be safe now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:45 am

Recoiling from the black cat's attack, Mairenn went blind with fury. He disturbed my sleep, and on top of that, hit me? No way. Nooooo waaaaay. You can run, but you can't hide. And i will find you. Eating some of the cat's dropped goods, Mairenn curled up into a ball, and resumed her peaceful slumber.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:47 am

All Blue could see was the sleeping cat again. He nudged her to awake him, but she just kept sleeping. He hoped the cat wouldn't have a bad temper again if she woke up. Blue just quicky left, he didn't want anymore trouble. He wondered where the black cat went.

Last edited by Ririuki on Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:56 am

As Shadow stopped in front of his mistresses' home he groomed his fur and approached the box Princess lived in a box in the corner of one of the alleys. No cats came there casue all around it was written death. As Shadow padded inward, he stopped and bowed his head. "Princess I'm sorry but-" A large force ran into him knocking him backwards. When he opened his eyes, Princesses' angry eyes were staring at him. "You've failed me! A yound she-cat had dropped a meat ball at her feet but you didn't go for it! It was an easy steal! What were you thinking?"
"I-I can explain."
"Explain what?" She yowled. "And when you got that hamburger patty, you dropped it when some she-cat scared you? I spared your life for a reason Shadow, I knew that you'd be good use for me, but you disapoint me. I'm starting to doubt you, Shadow," Princess got up and padded back into her box. "And it's not good when I doubt someone," She hissed closing her eyes.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:25 am

Feather, searated from eeryone had managed to track Shadow. "Psst," Feather said hidden on a shadow trying to get hs attention.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:03 am

"Psst, Shadow." Feather had now stepped into Shadows small box. Walking lightly as possible, not making a sound. "Shadow, please, wake up."

(She had gotten speechless in the group of angy cats.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:24 am

(Lol Shadow isn't asleep Princess is. Shadow is outside. XD)

"What are you doing here?" He hissed to the grey she cat. "If Princess wakes up she'll kill you!" He meowed urgently. He padded forward driving her toward the opening of the alley. "If you know what's good for you I suggest you leave,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:48 am

Blue hurried cross the busy street. He followed feathers into a box. He good smell two other cats in the box. Blue made his approuch to the box and yelled, "Finally I caught up with you guys!" not noticing another cat sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:35 pm

Feather stares at Shadow with an innocent look in her blue eys. Whispering, "I want to talk to you. I saw that crow. And who's she?" Gesturing with her tail to the she cat. She turns sheing Blue. She stares at Blue with fear written on her face. "Shhhh, please Blue, Shadow said she'll kill us."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:41 pm

Shadow hissed at Blue. "Go away and keep it down, you mangy furball," Turning back toward the grey she cat he sighed. "What crow? There are crows all over here," He growled deciding to play dumb. "And she's just some cat. And if you know what's best for you, I would stay away from me," He growled and walked away shaking his head.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:44 pm

"No I wont. I *know* you were watching that crow for a reason!" She rasped quietly. "Tell me the truth or I won't leave." She said sitting down. She stared at you anger in her eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Shadow exhaled frustrated.
"Why are you so, eager to know everything about me? I'm just like every other cat that lives in this city, so go ask them cause most likely they'll have a much more interesting story." He spat. His anger was rising and his patience was depleting.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:02 pm

"I.........." Feathers eyes werefull of sadness and embarassment. She stood up and went a few feet away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:31 pm

Blue was heart felt. It was a beutiful moment. He could tell that Feathers was going to say what she felt in her mind. He wondered what the black cat whould respond.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:45 pm

Mairenn sauntered down the alley, seeing the annoying and noisy cats from earlier, and also seeing a fourth sleeping cat, who appeared to have an interesting relationship with the black cat. "Hello kids," she purred. "Oh, are you the one that hit me?" Mairenn said, turning to the black male, apparently named Shadow. "Well, your girlfriend is NOT going to be happy with you, because I'm going to be interupting her beauty sleep!" And with that, Mairenn began yowling an earpiercing and screechy version of the Song that Never Ends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:50 pm

"Sleeping cat, don't do it! The cat is going to attack!" Blue screached. He hurried behind the box where the cats weren't were. He knew this wasn't going to get pretty.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:21 pm

"He, why should I care if they attack?" grumbled Mairenn. "Are suggesting I can't take on Blackie and little Duchess? 'Cause I can, buddy. Besides, as I found out earlier, Shadow here is a scardy-cat." Mairenn resumed her "singing", and this time even louder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:49 pm

Feather sat stunned. 'The she-cat is gonna wake up, she'll hurt Shadow.' She thought. Then she immediately ran up to the screeching cat, furious. "Shut up! That sat will KILL us all!" She angrily whispered. She then flexed her claws in the dirt of the alley expecting what would happen next. Feather was small compared to Mairenn.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:41 pm

"You fool!" Shadow tackled Mairenn. "Princess will slaughter you once she finds out who woke her up." Inside, the box the large calico cat flipped over and opened her piercing amber eyes. "Shadow!" She screeched.
Shadow winced. It was to late. He reluctantly turned toward Princess, his entire body shaking with fear. Obviously, he could guess what was to happen next. She would first attack the others and then save him for last. Princess rose to her paws and strode out of her makeshift home.

"Who disturbed my sleep?" She growled with authority. Her claws unsheathed, she surveyed the group of cats who had disturbed her slumber. She let her gaze settle on Shadow. His small black body was pressed up against the alley wall as if it could shelter him from the horror that was soon to come.
"Did you wake me?" She asked him.
The words hung in the air until Shadow replied with a barely audible whisper. "Y-yes, I did,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:00 pm

"No! He didn't! I did........." Feather retorted, defending Shadow. He knew it now. She cared foe him. Actaully she more then cared fr him...... Feather then unsheather her claws. She looked small compared to the large calico. Feather put on her brave face then, the bravest face she ever could.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:17 pm

"WHAT IS GOING?!" screamed Mairenn at the top of her lungs. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? Excuse me sweetie, I woke you up. They woke me up, so I'm just returning the favor on you." Mairenn looked at the small female. She had a sappy look on her face, and Mairenn rolled her eyes. Young love. How cute...Not. Shadow was up against the wall, scared out of his wits. "AS FOR, YOU TWO MATYRS, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEADS! Sheesh, kids these days!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:05 pm

Feather disregarded what Mairenn had said and stayed infront of Shadow. Waiting for the calicos next move.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum