Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 11 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Fang snorted. "Yeah, like we'd let you walk," He said through Feather's fur. The small group made its way toward the camp. Finally they entered a large metal tunnel. It was dark and at the end you could barely see a small light. The cats stepped through and their bodies were consumed in darkness. As they kept walking, the light at the end slowly got bigger and brighter. Finally, Fang took the group into a large circular clearing. It looked to be at the edge of the city becasue large buildings loomed to the left of the camp. Two guards stood at the tunnel entrance and when they saw Feather and Frostbite, they growled their hackles raised.

Across the tunnel was a large overhanging rock. It stretched out over its base creating a comfortable shaded area. It was the only shade source becasue there wasn't a single tree. ONly bushes. Beside it was some bracken tangled together in a large mass. A small doorway was barely viewable and small mews were coming from it. On the other side of the large rock was some more rocks, creating a few caves. The first cave was dark and the inside was concealed by a drape of lichen. Next to the lichen den was another den, this one larger. Inside were two or three sleeping cats.

Cloud padded up to the lichen den and called out, "The prisoners are here!" He padded back over to Feather and Frostbite and waited. A small black tom padded out who looked almost identical to Shadow. HIs eyes were amber and always seemed to be angry.

Alley Cats - Page 11 954105
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:41 pm

Feather looked up to s black cat and at first thought it was Shadow. "Sha-" Feather stared then saw his angry features, he was also to small to be Shadow. "WHo are you?' Feather said a gaurded edge to her voice. Her eyes were burning into the black tom like blue fire.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:57 pm

Frostbite widened her eyes. The leader of the gang look EXACTLY like Shadow! She turned to stare at them, confused and doubtful. No, it couldn't be...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:04 pm

"I asked who you are." Feather said continueng to bore her glowing, blue-fire, eyes into the strange cat.

Feathers leg was conpletely healed and she had eaten so she had more fur and flesh covering her ribs. She wasn't fat, just in a perfectly healthy condition.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:12 pm

zane's eyes raised up in couriousity when he saw the two she cats. Being the cat he was he started to play with their minds.
"How'd you get here?" He meowed urgently, ignoring Feather's question and rushing over to the she cats. "You shouldn't be here! It's to dangerous!"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:21 pm

Frostbite's anger softened as she looked deep into the other cat's eyes. He looked so much like Shadow, that she HAD to trust him. Frost wasn't experienced in this type of thing, so she was quick to trust anyone.
"We were captured by this gang of hooligans, please help us!" she whispered.
(Did you guys check out the new post in Circle 7? I really want to get that one going. Also, Midnight am I going to be accepted into the Fantasia story? My character is in The Mirror of Acceptance.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 pm

Watching unseen and hidden, Mairenn silently hissed. Come on, Frostbite! she screamed in her head. He's obviously fooling with you. He knows why you're here! Cloud and Fang told him! AGH. I'll need to teach you a lesson about naivety.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:47 pm

Feather hissed an slid infront of Frostbite. "I won't fall for that!" She spat into Zane's face. "Who are you? And get away from her!" Feather entened her claws. Still staring at Zane Feather said to Frostbite, " He is not Shadow. Don't beleive anything he says, he's trying to trick you." Feather narrowed her eyes and let them bore into Zane.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:49 pm

Frostbite suddenly gasped. The trance Zane had held her in was gone. She shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Frostbite looked back at him, narrowing her eyes. "This is not a good situation we're in..." she whispered silently so only Feather could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:52 pm

Zane growled. The she cats were smarter than he thought. Turning to the cats that were holding Feather and Frostbite guard he meowed, "Take them to the she cats and prepare them for their ceremony. I want the little grey one," He growled his eyes sparkling at Feather.

Fang took the she cats to the bramble den where tiny mews could be heard inside. Instantly, 3 heads popped out their eyes wide with curiousity.
"These two will become kit-bearers before sunrise tomorrow," He growled as the 3 cats came out. One was a brown tabby with green eyes, another was a small sivery she cat with a white tipped tail and the last was white with ginger patches splayed on her fur.

The tabby laughed and grabbed Feather by the scruff and the ginger patched grabbed Frostbite. The silver she cat walked to the front of the group and led them into a smaller and seperate tunnel that broke off from the camp. The group walked in silence and finally they came to a grassy clearing with small flowers on the ground and a little pond. Fang and Cloud's group had followed them and created a barrier preventing Feather and Frostbite from escaping. They were trapped.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Feather hissed at everyone. "You are all crazy! And I am not[i] going to bear any cats kits!" Feater glared at everyone and stared at the she-cats. "Why do you all stay here?" Feather quesioned a gaurded tone in her voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:12 pm

The silver she cat replied to Feather. "Why can't we? It's much safer out here, no humans and no cars. Zane keeps the pack well fed the question is why wouldn't you want to live here?"
The silver shecat whos name was Celesty, took Feather over to the small pool of water. Wetting her paws, she ran them down Feather's back and tail. "You might want to clean your ears and wet your head," Celesty meowed running her rough tongue over Feather's damp back.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:27 pm

Mairenn yowled and screamed and shrieked. "HOOOOOOOOLY CRAP! WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!" Her eyes were wide with the fury only the short-tempered Mairenn could posess. "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" was her battle cry as she swiftly lunged for Cloud's bare and tender neck.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:30 pm

Cloud spun around just in time and clipped Marienn on the head. Two large toms piled out of the dens in the camp and rushed over to the she cat. As one of them pinned her down, the other grabbed her by the scruff.
"Do you want to be a kit-bearer too?" He growled through her brown fur.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:39 pm

"Gee, thanks for the offer, but no thanks," Mairenn snarled. Wildly thrashing, Mairenn managed to break free, and began madly biting and stratching one of the toms.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Fri Sep 18, 2009 8:43 pm

"Contain her!" The tom under attacked yowled.
The other tom, striked across Mairenn's back. Red liquid oozed out of the gash and leaked onto her fur.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 pm

Feather for some reason felt that she might be able to trust the she-cat. "How did you get here? Whats the 'ceromony' Zane was talking about?" Feather asked. She started cleaning her ears at the she cat had asked her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:08 pm

Frost was sitting, shivering in fear. 'I've only been a little while and already bad things are happening to me. Why?' she though as she padded over to where Feather and the silver she-cat were conversing. 'How can they be so...okay with everything?'

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 19, 2009 8:59 pm

Celesty looked up from grooming Feather's back and started to lick Feather's head.
"I was born here," She meowed plainly. "But, my mother used to be a housecat. She had no idea how to find food. So Zane's father took her in."

When she was done grooming Feather's fur, she bent down and picked up a small white flower. Grasping it in her jaws, Celesty pulled at Feather's fur. Fixing it where she liked it, she placed the flower next to Feather's left ear. "The ceremony, is a party when she cats become first time mothers," She meowed turning to Frostbite.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:22 pm

Feather's blood ran cold. ''What?'' She paused, stunned, "But......" Feather was at a loss for words.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:09 pm

"Don't wory you'll be fine. I did it too," Celesty meowed placing a flower in Frostbite's hair. She looked toward the sky, the sun was shining brightly overhead. Looking back down toward the two shecats she said, "Now I don't want you guys to get all dirty before the ceremony so, we'll stay here," Celesty looked toward Fang. "Can you please fetch us some prey? I'm sure the two princesses will be starving!"

Shadow padded through the streets, his tail dragging on the ground. He hadn't seen Feather all day or Marienn or Frostbite. He padded past the junkyard where he and Feather fought the two brutes. In the corner of his eyes, he saw a small piece of pizza sticking out beneath the trash. He quickly padded over there, joyous of the food.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:13 pm

"NO!" Feather bristled. "Never call me a princess!!" Feather was starting to panic. A breeze hit her caring a minute trace of.... Shadow's scent. 'He doesn't love me.... no, I love him and I shouldn't be here.' She thought. "SHADOW!" She screeched at the top of her lungs. "HELP!"

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Celesty gave a mrrow of laughter.
"Who's Shadow?" She meowed as the laughter ceased. "Your brother? It's almost impossible for him to hear you, we're a mile away from the city." Celesty looked up when a tom brought in a mouse. "Eat up!" She said pushing the food toward Frostbite nad Feather.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:54 pm

Frostbite whimpered as she looked down at the food. "I...I can't do this!" she proclaimed, biting her lip. "I don't want to be a kit bearer to cats that I don't even know!" she said, shaking her head. "No way, Feather we need help!" she whispered to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm

As Shadow finished eating his meal, he stood up and stretched taking in the cool-Feather-and-Frostbite scented morning. Feather and Frostbite? He took another whiff. It was true, Feather and Frostbite's scent had been here not long ago. But, a strange tinge was mixed along with their flowery scent. It was Fange and Cloud. A growl escaped from his throat as he plunged after their scent trail.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum