Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 10 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Shadow took off toward the place where Lindsey fell asleep. Soon after, he found her still on the ground. He stopped and pawed at her, trying to wake her up.
"Your mother needs you," He growled simply. "Get up,"
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Feather's mind was whirring. 'Shadow had loved her, but she had been to stupid to even notice. She was alone, with friends, they couldn't be anything more......' Feather then had a picture accompanied with a word then flash through her mind.

Kits

Alley Cats - Page 10 Kittens

She rapidly blocked it out. It seemed impossible.......

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Seeing that Lindsey wouldn't wake. Shadow thought of another way to get Princess's daughter back to her. The black tom was fairly strong fow his size and he was able to grasp Lindsey by the scruff and hoist her onto his back. He treaded slowly, carful not to let the she cat fall. As he made his slow approach back to the alley he caught a glimpse of Feather. She looked sadden, padding slowly behind Mairenn. He tail was dragging on the ground and he eyes looked lost and confused. Shadow showed no emotion at the condition of the grey she cat, the only thought on his mind was to get Lindsey back to Princess safely to prevent harm to himself.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:45 pm

Feather peeked down an alley she was walking by. She saw some food but left it, she didn't feel like eating. She kept following Mairenn and ignored it when Shadow's scent hit her nose. She let her tail droop and her eyes had lost her glimmer. SHe just felt cut off..........

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:53 pm

As Shadow padded into Princess's alley. He bent down and gently and Lindsey slid off his back.
"Why is she asleep?" Princess hissed inspecting her daughter.
"Tranquilized," was Shadow's simple answer. "Most likely an overdose. She'll probally wake up in a few minutes."
"Very well," Princess murmered. She sat down next to Lindsey and started to groom her fur. "Go fetch us some food, Lindsey will be hungry when she wakes."

Bowing his head, Shadow padded out of the alley and down the street.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:59 pm

Feather turned to Mairenn. "I don't think I want to eat right now....." She then padded off tward her bush. He leg was better by alot almost completely healed.

Last edited by PaintedNight on Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 10:37 pm

(That'd work too.)

Feather had lazily fallen asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

As Shadow skirted the edges of the alleys, night had fallen and most of the cats were now coming out. Shadow yawned and then realized that he hadn't gotten a good sleep for awhile. He was completely running on adreniline. Slowing down to a slow walk, Shadow was nearly about to fall asleep on his feet. After some time of walking, he found the faint scent of food. Adrenline sparking back up in him, he followed the smell to where he found a Thai food resturant. To absorbed in the delicious smell he didn't realize that Feather's scent was all over the place.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:37 pm

"Well, well, well," remarked Mairenn coldly. "If it isn't Shadow, the snivelling coward." She sniffed the air, and made a face of disgust. "Ugh, you reek of Princess." Getting up, Mairenn started circling around Shadow, every hair on her body standing up. "Isn't it tragic. The sweet, innocent Feather, falling in love with you, who would much rather abandon her, and going to serve a pychotic snob out of fear. Now, buddy, you've got one minute to tell me what's wrong with Feather, who you actually love, and why you're so petrified of Princess, when you could probably run and catch a train to a different state."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm

(I'll be kidnapped by Cloud and Fang I guess)
After Frostbite dropped Feather to the ground, the whole world blacked out.
When Frostbite woke up again, she saw two sneering face staring back at her.
"Well, well, well, looks like we got another one of those beauties again, and this time, she ain't gettin' away." one of the face snarled in an evil smile.
Frostbite remembered Mairenn's advice and said, "Look!! Aliens behind you!"
They just laughed and the brown tom said "We aren't gonna fall for that again darlin', now just come with us and we'll take you to our special place. My name's Fang by the way, just to let you know." he winked.
Frostbite gulped and let out a yowl. "FEATHER! MAIRENN! SHADOW! ANYO--" she was shut up when the black and white tom raked his claws onto her back.
"That'll teach you to be quiet." her said. "Nice goin' Cloud, now lets get out of 'ere." Fang said, and dragged Frostbite off who was whimpering in pain and devastation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:00 pm

(No Arab! That was for me!) NOT YOU!)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:50 pm

(Actually I meant it for Arab XD)

Shadow hissed at Mairenn.
"Leave me alone you, you shouldn't get invovled in personal love business anyway. And how would you know? I've never seen you fall in love and I doubt others have loved you. You've just lived your life alone!" He unsheathed his claws and his tail lashed to the side back and forth.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:27 pm

(erm, I'm confused... Suspect )

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:29 pm

(I suggested that you get kidnapped by Cloud and Fang)
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:38 pm

"Oh gee, you haven't seen me fall in love? replied Mairenn sarcastically. How could this be? I mean, you known for sooooo long! Like, AN HOUR! And I really beg to differ about the whole love thing. My family loves me very much, thank you. And I have fallen in love. Its just that life happened, and things didn't work out."

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:58 pm

"I can see why," Shadow mumbled under his breath loud enough for mairenn to hear him. She didn't have to go butting into everybody's business. She could've just left Feather and him alone and everything would have been fine without her. She thought she knew everything but he knew that she actually didn't.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:18 pm

Mairenn lifted her head high into the air, and sniffed. "I can see why," she scoffed. "How childish. At least I have freedom, I speak my mind, I do want I please, and I'm happy! I don't skulk in the shadows. You're just an insecure kid, scared out of his mind. You've probably been with Princess so long, you've forgotten what its like to spread your wings." Mairenn relaxed, and lied down. "Well, I'm done arguing. Its been a long day. Go run along, and maybe you'll see common sense someday. Remember, if you ever want help getting away from her, I'll be here."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Feather was dreaming. In her dream she had seen Shadow run around a corner. She playfully chased after him. But as she turned the corner she saw him, dead, sitting in a puddle of crimpson blood. She ran up to him nudged his flank, but he didn't move. She turned around upon hearing a noise. Princess was looming over her as though she was an ominous monster. "If I can't have him, nobody can!" Princess spat in her dream. "That includes you!" And with that Feather was killed in her dream.

Feather the shot awake, terrified that her dream had really taken place, she looked around and saw, nothing. She set out for food. Her eyes dull and her tail dragging the ground. After a while she found some steak bits and a mouse that she killed in the dumpster. Several times while she was eating she turned, ready to say something to Shadow, only to the reality that he wasn't there.

After a while she headed tward the dump. Hoping to bask in some noon sunlight. She had lain down on a pile to bask in some sunlight. Then she heard a voice:
"Hey Cloud, its the feisty one that blinded one of your eyes." Fang said. "Really?" Cloud said jumping up onto the trash heap. "Hi there." Cloud sneered. "You'll be coming with us now." With that Cloud and Fang jumped and bit into her scruff dragging her along. She knew she had no hope of escape. Finally they took her to a small camp and left her in a partially rotten, half- garbage-covered car with Frostbite. Feather just curled up in a ball in a corner. She may be here but those males were crazy if they thought she'd mother any kits of theres. She just looked over at Frostbite.

(OH! Ok Durdy durr on my part XD. I thought it was meant for me cause I suggested something like that for me. But I will figure something out. ARAB THAT WAS MEANT FOR YOU!)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:29 am

Mairenn was in that blissful stage between sleep and awake. She was just about to doze off, when the unmistakable stench of two morons hit her nose. Mingled with the smell was the faint, delicate perfume of Feather. Oh god...moaned Mairenn. Nope. I'll rescue you in the mourning!!! A little uneasily, Mairenn fell asleep, thinking of fresh strategies to shanghai Shadow and save the damsel in distress.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:14 pm

After Shadow found his pieces of food, he returned to Princess carrrying a couple strands of pasta and a chicken leg. As he padded into the alley he set the food dopwn in front of her box, bowing his head he sat down on his haunches. Princess glided out of the box, her fur was groomed down and all the knots were out.
"I see you were able to get what I asked for," She mewed coldly sizing up the chicken and pasta. She picked up the scraps and padded over to Lindsey who was still fast asleep on the side of the alley. Princess nudged her daughter with her nose but the she cat would still not get up. Princess growled and turned toward Shadow, "Find the antidote!" She spat in his face.
"I can't, It's hum-"
"I don't care! Find it, or I will kill you," She advanced on him her claws unsheathed.
Shadow nodded curtly and exited the alley. He was going to first find a place to rest and then start off on finding the antidote. The only question was where could he look?
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:56 pm

"FEATHER!" Frostbite gasped. She jumped over and sat down next to her. "How in the world did this happen?" she groaned, shaking her head. "I'm afraid, I've never been in this situation before." Frostbite said. "How do we escape? Fang and Cloud scare me." she shivered.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 16, 2009 9:24 pm

(I'll play Cloud and Fang now and Riki is letting me play Lindsey since he's not going to be on for awhile, ONLY I can play her, btw I know him in real life, he's my bestest buddie)

Cloud and Fang had brought the two cats back to the junkyard. They had imprisoned them in an old car, they were to stand guard until Zane gave the two toms orders to bring the she cats into camp. Finally, a group of cats came toward them.
"We have news from Zane," A black tom with a white muzzle meowed. "You can bring the prisoners into camp,"
The other three cats fanned out and covered the two sides of the car. In case the she cats were trying to make a break for it, they would be ready.

After a good night's rest Shadow woke up early the next day. Stretching and yawning, he dug around the dumpster where he sat next to, finding only a couple noodles and some beef it was enough to put some energy into his body. Shadow padded down the street his tail held high, he had a mission to start and it might cost him his life.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:29 pm

Feather just hushed Frostbite with her tail and whispered so quitely that the Toms couldn't hear. "We have to wait until we get an opening to break for it. In the mean time, don't let either of them touch you. If you saw that Cloud cats blind eye, how its clouded and white, I did that. I heard he's blind in the eye now. SO we both must just not pseak, but don't let them touch you.; If we are forced to speak I will talk, ok?" Feather rapidly whipsered still so only Frostbite could hear.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:02 pm

Fang jumped onto the hood of the car.
"Time to get out!" He snarled at them. A large gaping whole was cut in the window. As Fang, Cloud, and two more cats squeezed in. They cornered the she cats in the back seat.
"We're going to take you to meet our leader, Zane," Fang snarled grabbing Feather by the scruff of her neck. Another cat grabbed Frostbite.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:32 am

"I can walk you know!" Feather hissed at Fang. She looked at Frsotbite, the look in her eyes saying 'Do not provoke them, unless you can get away.' She looked away before another tom saw her look.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum