Fantasia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alley Cats

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

Alley Cats - Page 14 Empty Re: Alley Cats

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:53 pm

The blue heeler was winning the battle. Frostbite felt that she would not live any longer if no one helped her. Out of her semi-closed eyelids she could just make out figures fighting the pit bull. 'What about me?' she though lazily, her senses deteriorating and losing its sharpness. Her last thought before everything went black was 'I wonder if Shadow remembers...'

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:44 pm

(Umm Arab we were talking about the dog attacking Frostbite. We were attacking it.)

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:37 am

(and Shadow left....)
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

https://landoffantasia.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:04 pm

I missunderstood so I am fixing my post to this:)

Feather jumped away from the pitbull and saw Frostbite being shaken like a ragh doll. SHe threw her self at the dogs face and blinded the blue heeler with one back claw while shreding on of its ears with her teeeth. It shrieked in pain and dropping Frostbite ran away. Feather just now noticed that Shadow had left. "Frostbite? Frostbite?" Feather crouched next to her and listened to the rise and fall of her breath.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:45 pm

Shadow heard a loud shreik behind him. Turning around he saw the grey she cat hovering over the other she cat. Staring at them for a second, he saw that the she cat on the ground was still alive. Approaching cautiosly he sat behind a tree watching the two.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 pm

Feather's ears swiveled from listenind tward Frosts breathing to the approach of a cat. Then the scent wafted tward her, Shadow. 'He has to remember, he just has to!' She thought, holding back tears. "Are you ok?" She said again to Frost. Ears still swiveled tward Shadow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:37 pm

Frostbite heard a kind familiar voice. Feather? She slowly regained consciousness. 'Where am I?' she thought. When Frostbite saw Feather, her memory came whooshing back: Zane, Shadow's memory loss, the blue heeler, blacking out. She suddenly sat upright, but had to lay back down because her head was spinning. "Are you all right?" she mewed. "What happened? Where's Shadow?" she caught a whiff of Shadow scent. "Ah..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:37 pm

Name:Mysterious phantom, *phantom*
Skills:Fighting
Pelt Color:Black
Eye Color:Crystal blue
Personality:
Phantom is normally queit.he rarely talks to one another and keeps to himself.he will help someone in need but that doesn't mean he is their friend.He can be quite steathy and move very quick for his age.
History:-
Picture:
Alley Cats - Page 14 428471542_19d8542fa3

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 pm

Shadow narrowed his eyes and strained his ears forward to eavesdrop on the two cat. Their faces looked so familiar but he brain found no traces of them ever crossing paths with him, until know. Shadow suddenly caught scent of another cat, male. His fur stood on end as he suddenly felt possessive over the two. Walking quietly toward them he whispered to the one named Feather, "I can smell an intruder. You'd better get your friend to safety."
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Feather went ridigid. "I can't move her this fast. Shes hurt. We'll have to fight......" She dug her claws into the grass. "Shadow, you really can't remember me can you?'' She asked whispering into his ear.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:14 pm

Shadow rolled his eyes. "Not this again!" He spat at her rudely, taking a step back. "For the last time, I don't know you!"

The Form

Name: Hunter
Skills: climbing, stalking, and flirting
Pelt Color: steely grey with tabby stripes
Eye Color: amber
Personality:
Hunter enjoys to Woo the she cats by showing off with his skills. Any cat he finds he tries to win over. But, as they get to know him, they find out that he is really greedy and thinks of himself as the top priority.
History:
THough most of his past is unknown, he knows that his parents were part of a cat pack outside of the city. He was destinied to live in there but after a large storm, the camp got flooded and he was swept out of it.
Picture:
Alley Cats - Page 14 Hunter10

Pelt

Alley Cats - Page 14 Hunter12
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:19 pm

Feathers eyes flooded with hurt and sadness. 'Never get angry, you just doesnt remeber.' She thought. She dismissed his harsh words. ''She used to be your friend to.....'' She mumbled. Sniffing at a smell of another cat coming.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:31 pm

Shadow's pelt bristled as another scent of a cat entered the deserted park. He stood in front of the she cats, surveying the area.

A sleek grey tom about a year younger than Shadow strode in. He carried himself with confidence and a broad grin stretched across his face. His tail raised high in the air, he proceeded toward Feather and Frostbite.
"Hello girls," He meowed seductively licking his paw and smoothing down the fur atop his head.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:40 pm

Feathers neck fur flew up and she paced up next to Shadow. "Who are you?" She said a hint of curiousity in her voice. Feather looked beautiful, her fur all smooth, but her eyes were a blaze with questions, hungry for answers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:44 pm

(hey middy u want mine and ur cat to be brothers? xD like in the old days haha)

My ears perked forward from the brown boxed I lied on not far from the group.My front paws crossed infront of me as I lied my head atop of them, my tail flicking behind me.My crystal orbs rolled as I jumped off the box and headed for the group, my movements swift but showed I wasn't any harm to them.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:49 pm

( lol sure wolves! But which one? I have two now)

Hunter

"Hunter, and who are you?" He meowed smirking. The grey cat paid no attention to the black tom that was blurred into the background. He only had eyes for the she cat. His whiskers twitched with pleasure and an ambitious glow in his eyes sparked to life. As always, his pelt was smoothed down and sleek. His paws, though large had a clean look to them. Glancing at the black tom he noticed that his pelt was ruffled and matted. Dried blood caked his body and large gashes covered his muzzle. This cat would be something he would spit on.

Shadow

As a grey tom started to flirt with Feather, Shaodw couldn't help but notice that Hunter was everything he didn't have. His fur was clean and sleek, he had no haunting past, he was well muscled and had strong legs, and most of all he didn't have a horrific scar on his body. Suddenly, feeling self conscious of his dirty and bloody fur. Shadow scrunched down and tried to make himself as small as possible, hoping that the grey tom wouldn't notice. But, Hunter glanced at Shadow briefly and saw him smirk and a glimmer of laughter in his eyes.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:55 pm

(Shadow hehe)
I walked towards the toms and sat next to shadow,I nuged his shoulder and lowered my head to his ear "never back down shadow, doesent matter what your coat looks likes his shows clean life meaning whimp yours shows battle meaning warrior" I whispered so only he could hear.I rolled my shoulders and stared at hunter, a slow smile spreading across my face he may seem clean and like some new toy but he would be easy to take in a fight, that was his flaw."Ah hunter, hmm the Name doesn't suit you good now does it" I teased the tom and grinned showing the tips of my fangs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:58 pm

"I won't work. Others have already tried." Feather said, holding Hunter's gaze. " I won't leave him. I love him. So don't even try. " Feather Sat down next to Shadow and shooting him a gaze saying, 'Its ok.' Showing all over in it. Then she looked at the newcomer with a questioning look in her gaze. Her fur ly flat when she looked at Shadow but then flew back up when she looked back to Hunter. "Hunter," She repeated. Sizing him up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:06 pm

Mairenn eyed Hunter with a criticsm. "Listen guys, friends, pals, maybe this isn't the best time. Shadow's a mess, Feather's a mess, We're all a mess." She turned to Hunter. "And you, Mr. Don Juan, can beat it. I'm going to have a hard enough time dealing with lovebirds without an annoying sweet-talker batting his eyelashes at Feather. SCRAM."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:10 pm

Feather suddenly started to feel hazy. Mairenn was right, they all were a mess, but her saying that made her feel exhausted and reminded her that she hadn't eaten. 'No, not again, not now.' She managed to bllink the feeling away, then stared at Hunter her eyes a blaze. She noded to Mairenn inn agreement.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:19 pm

Hunter

Hunter smirked at the she cat's stubborness. She seemed to be emotionally attached to the small black tom that looked as if he belonged in a dumpster. The black tom's eyes looked confused and frightened. As if he didn't know what was going on or who everyone was. Like a kitten lost in a city. As another tom approached, he looked vaguelly similar to the small black one. As the larger tom associated with the smaller one, the smaller cat didn't seem to know who was talking to him.
Stupid. he thought smiling to himself.

Shadow

Shadow looked up toward Feather confused. Who did she mean? I won't leave him. I love him. Was she already taken? She was a beautiful cat, one who most likely already has a mate. But, why would she spend her time with him? To wrapped up in his thoughts, Shadow couldn't even hear the approach of another tom.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 pm

I moved to sit infront of the group and looked at hunter."leave" I said in a stern tone my eyes starting to narrow as my fur bristled, claws slowly coming from their hiding places the smile still there.I could take shadow ignoreing me at the moment cause he was more focoused on what the she-cat had said.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:25 pm

Feather saw a confused look in Shadows eyes. Then got an idea. 'Maybe he'll remember....' "I am already taken," Feather said to Hunter. "Shadow is my mate, and again I won't leave him." SHe Stared at Hunter waiting for his next move. 'It is true,' Feather thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  MidnightBlack Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Hunter

Hunter snarled. "Lies!" He growled unsheathing his claws. "That scrawny black tom that you call your mate barely reconnizes you!" He pointed one of his claws at Shadow's confused face.
Turning his head to the cat that had just commanded him he replied, "Who died and made you leader? Besdies, this park is free to all cats. It's neutral ground to the cat packs." He yawned and stretched out on the lawn. "And I'm not afraid to get my scent on the grass either. Now, if you're starting to claim territories you're going to have to talk to the Elites. We can only claim territories in the alleys."

Shadow

His eyes sparked with interest as Hunter mentioned the Elites.
"Who are they?" he asked snapping out of his trance. When Feather said he was her mate, he had completely ignored it, he just thought it was one of her crazy ideas.
MidnightBlack
MidnightBlack
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:32 pm

"you seem there small tom i dont think you Fully understand what i ment.I didnt say this was my territory nor did I claim it I simplely stated you should leave.I have not made a scent in this place as you can smell or have you lost that as well as your hearing?" I questioned and smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 17 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum